Kentuckiana Association Fall Meeting
The churches in the Kentuckiana Association of the Indiana-Kentucky Conference meet to conduct organizational business and hear about ministries in the Association.
November 11, 2018
2:30 PM Registration
2307 Embassy Lane
Shively, KY 40216
We will be hearing updates from:
- Empty Vessels
- Indiana Kentucky Conference
- Merom Camp and Retreat Center
- Molo Village
- Sweet Breeze LGBTQ Youth Shelter
We will vote on the following changes on Nov 11th, please review before the meeting.
“The duties of the Registrar (and others appointed by the Stewards to assist that person) shall be to:”
- The duties of the Registrar shall be to:
- Issue the call for meetings of the Association as provided in these bylaws and record the minutes of the meeting;
- Record the credentials of the voting delegates to the Association Meetings and report these at the opening of the meeting;
- With the Moderator, sign all legal and official documents on behalf of the Association;
- Notify Stewards of the Association Stewards meetings.
- Keep minutes of Stewards meetings, and send the minutes to the Association contact list after they have been approved;
- Report to Conference and National statistical data on clergy.
ONA Event South
A gathering of ONA churches to envision the future together, to support each other in the work, and to encourage one another
Northwest Association Fall Meeting
The churches in the Northwest Association of the Indiana-Kentucky Conference meet to have their fall business meeting.
Lincolnland Association Fall Meeting
The churches in the Licolnland Association of the Indiana-Kentucky Conference meet to have their fall meeting to approve their budget and conduct other business.